You’ll need to act fast to nab a one-way flight for as low as $39 with Alaska Airlines.
Tickets must be booked by 11:59 p.m. Pacific on Dec. 5, 2018. These fares are valid on travel that occurs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from Jan. 8, 2019 – March 6, 2019. Blackout dates are from Feb. 14 – Feb. 25, 2019.
Cash deals include:
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles: $39+
- San Francisco to Las Vegas: $49+
- Seattle to Milwaukee: $79+
- Dallas to Seattle: $99+
- Boston to Los Angeles: $119+
- Orlando, Florida to San Diego: $129+
Mileage Plan deals include:
- Portland, Oregon to Salt Lake City: 5,000 miles + $6
- Tucson, Arizona to San Jose, California: 6,000 miles + $6
- Dallas – Love Field to San Diego: 7,500 miles + $6
- Chicago to San Francisco: 9,000 miles + $6
- Anchorage, Alaska to Seattle: 10,000 miles + $6
- New York – Newark to Los Angeles: 12,500 miles + $6
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
3 smart ways to supercharge your travel rewards
To travel cheap, steer clear of these booking flubs
7 guaranteed ways to find a cheap hotel